First State Bank Nebraska offers three ways to access your accounts
using your mobile device
- Text- Send a text message using your mobile device
- Mobile Browser- Use a mobile browser on your mobile phone
- Mobile App- Download First State Bank Nebraska's Mobile App directly to your phone.
- Click here to view our Mobile Banking Demo
MOBILE DEPOSIT IS LIVE!
Imagine the convenience of depositing a check into your FSBN bank account from your smartphone anytime, anywhere. Click here for tips of using mobile deposit, frequently asked questions as well as step by step instructions on how to deposit a check through the mobile app!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking enables you to access your account information using a special website designed specifically for use with web-enabled cell phones. The mobile website has a clean, easy to navigate format and includes an additional security feature for mobile transactions
What can I do via Mobile Banking?
You can view account balances and history, transfer funds between accounts, locate a First State Bank Nebraska ATM or branch location, make bill payments, make loan payments and view recent transactions.
What type of accounts can be accessed in Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking provides you access to all of the same accounts available to you through your internet banking.
What Mobile Devices are supported for Mobile Banking?
The Mobile Browser piece of Mobile Banking is based on your cell phone’s internet browser, not your cell phone model or carrier that you use. Therefore, it is compatible with a very large range of devices. You need to have internet access in your charge plan with your cellular carrier to access our mobile services. The Mobile App is only compatible with iPhones and Android based phones. To use our Mobile Application, your mobile device must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data service plan.
How much does Mobile Banking cost?
Mobile Banking is free of charge to our online banking customers. There may be fees associated with accessing the internet from your cellular provider.
Is Mobile Banking secure?
Mobile Banking uses the most secure mobile browser access available. Each Mobile Banking session requires a login ID, passphrase photo and password for access. It’s encouraged that customer’s using Mobile Banking will have a lock code placed on their phone for an added layer of security.
What do I need to get started with Mobile Banking?
To access Mobile Banking, you must:
- Be enrolled in Internet Banking
- Have a web-enabled cell phone or mobile cellular
- Log in to Online Banking and click Options on the main menu
- Locate the Mobile Banking section and click, “Enroll Now.”
- Check the box to accept the terms and conditions
- Next, Select the “Eligible Accounts” you would like to view through Mobile Banking and enter a nickname (examples: Check1, Saving1, Check2)
- Enter your cell phone number on the Mobile Banking Number page. For security reasons, only one user can register for each mobile device. However, once the registration process is complete, you can add additional phones to your Mobile Banking account.
- From the “Select your Services” page, check the box of each Mobile Banking service in which you would like to enroll.
- A text message with an activation code will be sent to the mobile phone you entered. This code will expire 24 hours after it is received.
- Next, enter the activation code on the “Activate Your Phone” page. Click Activate.
- Depending on the service(s) selected, a text message will be sent to your phone containing either a link or a short code.
- For text banking, save the short code to be used in the future whenever utilizing Mobile Banking’s text messaging service
- For the Mobile Browser, click the link and bookmark it for future use.
- For the Mobile Banking app, click the link and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download of the application.
Do I need a different User ID and Password for Mobile Banking?
No, for your convenience you will continue to use your current internet banking User ID and Password to access Mobile Banking.