Currently accepting applications for positions listed below, please click here to submit an application for employment. All applications submitted for positions other than those listed will not be considered.
Current Positions Available:
POSITION TITLE: FULL-TIME HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
JOB LOCATION: First State Bank Nebraska - Operations
- Coach and counsel managers and employees on all human resources-related issues
- Create job postings and work with managers to hire staff as needed
- Administer employee performance evaluation program
- Research and recommend processes to increase efficiency in payroll expense
- Administer employee benefits (such as paid and unpaid leave, 401(k), FMLA, etc.) and payroll
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations and ensure that all procedures and reporting are in compliance with applicable laws
- Communicate changes to employee policies and benefits to employees
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Prefer degree in human resources, business or commensurate experience.
- Prefer previous experience working in human resources or benefits administration.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of company products
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office products
- Detail oriented, self-starter, flexible, possess analytical and organizational skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with employees
WORK HOURS: Available to work during business hours and as required.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. First State Bank Nebraska prohibits discrimination against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity or national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability or veteran's status.