Currently accepting applications for positions listed below, please click here to submit an application for employment. All applications submitted for positions other than those listed will not be considered.
Current Position Available:
POSITION TITLE: COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER III
JOB LOCATION: First State Bank Nebraska - Old Cheney Branch
- Originate, service and supervise commercial loans
- Originate, service and supervise consumer and other loan products as needed
- Develop new business by networking and actively participating in community activities to promote First State
- Keep up-to-date on changes to lending policies and bank regulations
- Exercise sound judgment to make credit decisions within personal lending limits
- Demonstrate competent credit analysis
- Facilitate negotiation with new and existing customers in accordance with established standards
- Cross sell First State products and services
- Build and manage a $15-23 million loan portfolio
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Prefer bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting and/or commensurate experience in commercial loans. Prefer 5-15 years of lending experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to solve complex problems and work in a team-oriented environment
- Good communication skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Valid driver's license is required
- Ability to obtain Executive Officer’s License, Class II
- Knowledge of Navigator, Suntell, ComplianceOne and/or Laser Pro helpful
- Ability to use Windows and Microsoft Office products
Available to work Monday through Friday during normal branch operating hours, Saturday mornings on a rotational basis and as required by manager.
First State Bank Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AAP and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex. First State Bank Nebraska prohibits discrimination against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or veteran's status.