Currently accepting applications for positions listed below, please click here to submit an application for employment. All applications submitted for positions other than those listed will not be considered.
Current Positions Available:
POSITION TITLE: FULL-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
JOB LOCATION: First State Bank Nebraska - Pickrell
- Energetic and able to adapt to working with customers and employees at multiple bank branches.
- Greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Process teller transactions
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer
- Capture transaction images and accurately complete proof work.
- Open new accounts and CD’s
- Respond to Customer Service inquiries
- Promote FSB products and services to customers and non-customers
- Other related duties as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience and/or customer service is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office products
- Detail oriented, flexible, possess analytical and organizational skills and problem solving abilities
- Strong desire to provide quality customer service
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and co-workers
WORK HOURS: Available to work Monday through Friday during normal bank operating hours, Saturday mornings on a rotational basis and as required by manager.
First State Bank Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AAP and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity or national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability or veteran's status. First State Bank Nebraska prohibits discrimination against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity or national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability or veteran's status.